WSU CAHNRS

Washington State University Extension

Clallam County

2015-farm-tour-web-banner

$10 per carload gets you into all of the farms!

About the tour:

The 19th Annual Clallam County Farm Tour will be held on Saturday, October 3rd from 10am – 4pm. There will be fun for adults and children alike: farm-fresh food, live music, and lots of family activities at just $10 per carload.

Check out our featured farms page to see the details of each farm’s activities and offerings. View and print the 2015 Farm Tour¬†and start planning your adventure now! The farm tour is sponsored by WSU Clallam County Extension and the North Olympic Land Trust. Come spend the day in beautiful Clallam County!

How do I tour the farms, and where can I get a ticket?

Here is the way this fun and educational event works: Simply go to whichever farm you want to visit first and purchase a $10 per carload ticket. Don’t lose it! When you proceed to whichever other farms you want to visit, just flash your ticket to the attendant as you enter.

Want to be part of the farm tour? Volunteer!

Two shifts of attendants are needed at each farm: 9:30-1 or 1-4:30pm. Tasks are easy and fun-greet visitors, check tickets, give directions, etc. Get into the second half of the tour free! Contact muecker@co.clallam.wa.us or 360-417-2279 to sign up!

May I bring my pooch?

Sorry, pets must stay home!

Go by bike and get in free! Click here for a map

Clallam County, 223 E. 4th St. Suite 15, Port Angeles, WA 98362, (360) 417-2279, Contact Us
© 2016 Washington State University | Accessibility | Policies | Copyright | Log in