Home and Garden
The Snohomish County horticulture program teaches research-based, ecologically sound gardening practices. Our mission is to provide access to research-based information and encourage its application by individuals, communities and horticulture professionals to promote human well being, protect and enhance our environment and foster community stewardship. Help is available by phone, in person or on-line.
Master Gardener Hotline: 425-357-6010
9 a.m. to 4 p.m., weekdays, April thru September; 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday thru Thursday, October thru March; except holidays, the week of Thanksgiving and the last two weeks of December.
Master Gardener and Horticulture Professional Programs
Providing education and help for Snohomish County gardeners and horticultural professionals. Including:
- Diagnose plant problems and find environmentally sound pest management options
- Choose appropriate plants for trouble-free landscapes
- Learn organic vegetable gardening techniques
- Improve the soil and properly dispose of organic wastes by composting
- Preserve water quantity and quality through wise management choices.